2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2007 9:51 AM by masterkrang

console not working flex builder 2 and 3

masterkrang Level 1
      even since i installed flex builder 2, i have not been able to get get output in the console window. i've posted about this before but received no reply. then i just installed FB3 and i have the same issue. the only way to get my trace statements in the console window is to double click, or open the file-debug.swf. i am running windows vista.

in flex builder 2 i get this error warning every time i try to compile a program:

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPSWF32.dll

Flex Builder cannot locate the required version of the Flash Player. You may need to install Flash Player 9.0 or reinstall Flex Builder. Do you want to try to run your application with the current version?"

anybody know what that is about? it seems totally ridiculous that a program designed to create swf's doesn't even know what version of flash player i have installed.

flex builder defaults with IE, not only does that suck, but it tells me i don't have the current flash player... i know that's not the case because i've installed it, along with activeX around ten times now. maybe it's cumulative, should install it 20 times??? :)

please let me know if you are having these issues as well, or if you can help me fix it!

thanks

k