0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2010 8:46 AM by yuriyyyz

Issue with Flex WSDL Proxy Generator created classes

yuriyyyz

Hello ALL,

I have created strongly typed classes with a webservice WSDL and now trying to use them to send a request to the web service.

Here is a body of the WS request imported from the same WSDL with SoapUI:

<ns:Journey>

<ns:Origin LocationCode="?" CodeContext="?">?</ns:Origin>

<ns:Destination LocationCode="?" CodeContext="?">?</ns:Destination>

<ns:DateTime>

<!--Optional:-->

<ns:OutBound>

<!--You have a CHOICE of the next 2 items at this level-->

<ns:DepartureDateTime WindowBefore="?" WindowAfter="?" CrossDateAllowedIndicator="?">?</ns:DepartureDateTime>

<ns:ArrivalDateTime WindowBefore="?" WindowAfter="?" CrossDateAllowedIndicator="?">?</ns:ArrivalDateTime>

</ns:OutBound>

<!--Optional:-->

<ns:Inbound>

<!--You have a CHOICE of the next 2 items at this level-->

<ns:DepartureDateTime WindowBefore="?" WindowAfter="?" CrossDateAllowedIndicator="?">?</ns:DepartureDateTime>

<ns:ArrivalDateTime WindowBefore="?" WindowAfter="?" CrossDateAllowedIndicator="?">?</ns:ArrivalDateTime>

</ns:Inbound>

</ns:DateTime>

</ns:Journey>

Here is how a valid XML request look like:

<Journey>

<Origin LocationCode="AAA" CodeContext="DDD"/>

<Destination LocationCode="BBB" CodeContext="DDD"/>

<DateTime>

<OutBound>

<DepartureDateTime WindowAfter="1">2010-02-18T06:43:00</DepartureDateTime>

</OutBound>

</DateTime>

</Journey>

DepartureDateTime class is defined as TimeInstantType() and has the following properties defined:

/**

* properties

*/

private var _internal_WindowBefore : int;

private var _internal_WindowAfter : int;

private var _internal_CrossDateAllowedIndicator : Boolean;

All three DepartureDateTime XML tag attributes are represented here with  WindowBefore, WindowAfter and CrossDateAllowedIndicator variables, so I am able to set the attributes.

What I don't understand is how do I set the actual Tag Value as represented above with "2010-02-18T06:43:00" data?

Thank you , George