• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1046

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2010 Jun 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After looking over the forums it seems that most of the times this error occurs when I fail to import the correct file. However I have the file imported, but I still get the error. I'm not 100% sure where to go from here. They are both valid as files that are included in the project and when I hover over either the User or the Avatar word I do get a popup showing the class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

import RPG.User;
            import RPG.Avatar;

[Bindable]public var currentUser:User;
            [Bindable]public var currentAvatar:Avatar;

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still face this error. Did you copy the project from another system and use it in your existing workspace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did fix the issue. I had something to do with one of my files being inside a jar file. After I uncompressed it and imported it into the project, everything loaded fine. Leave it to me to try and make everything complicated just to make code portable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines