Any suggestion related to this issue.
Adobe can you look into this issue.
This is a case that requires looking at the specifics of your file, the particular fonts, etc.
While it should work with the fonts embedded in the PostScript, you may find that licensing terms on the fonts either do not allow embedding or only allow an embedded subset.
I'd suggest logging a support case.
Also, I'd try distilling this same file on a clean windows machine with the desktop Distiller in Acrobat to see what you get in that case. That should be a good diagnostic tool.
Hi Chuck Myers,
We tried the distiller in clean window machine which is not having fonts installed in it, only acrobat professional on that machine no software was present in that machine.
It was working fine we got the PDF without any error.
But the Same .ps which was placed in "LiveCycle" watchfolder was throwing error on font.
Please note that the .ps which was created with font embedded in it.
When its working fine on other distiller which is not having any fonts installed in it. Then why "LiveCycle" was not able to produce the PDF.