1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2010 9:43 PM by David_F57

Did anybody knew about this .... and if not read on ....

aktell2007 Level 1

Hi there,

I thought about it and deceited to let fellow Flash / FLEX developers know.

Published on the general Msg board section on New Zealands main trading site called 'TadeMe'.

Somebody trying to offer his services to the publicon there  under = 'Freelance Web Design'

1. I am wanting to get some freelance web design work and was wondering if anyone could advise me of where to advertise or how to get work?
        I have tried contacting local businesses around my area but have not had much response.
        I have a degree in design and commercial experience so am not lacking in skill - just need advice on how to get some work Thanks

dnaleaz (0 )                           5:09 pm, Tue 15 Jun #1

Some of the Replies which came in:

• How much do you charge for a standard 5 page site?. Pref In Flash.

totallyme (99 )                           11:23 pm, Tue 15 Jun #3

• @totallyme...can I ask why you specifically want a site created in Flash? I tend to steer my clients well away from Flash.

sighthound1 (518 )                           11:28 pm, Tue 15 Jun #4

• Never ever use adobe flash! tell your clients that there is a hidden virus in flash that can shut the users computer down. works for me also learn more about HTML5 video and forget about IE6 support. good luck

zenscope (6 )                           5:37 pm, Thu 17 Jun #9

• a hidden virus? that doesnt sound good...so every website i have visited that uses flash, i now have a virus from them...

kaffy1 (292 )                           8:51 pm, Thu 17 Jun #11

• kaffy1 wrote:

a hidden virus? that doesnt sound good...so every website i have visited that uses flash, i now have a virus from them...

No...He is hoping most of his clients have no brains therefore believe his nonsense.

lordtopcat (16 )                           8:13 am, Sat 19 Jun #13