3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2010 9:15 PM by the_wine_snob

workflow guides for P2, RED, XDCAM, AVCCAM, and DSLR

Todd_Kopriva Level 8

You've probably seen some of these before, but here's a post that pulls them together:

"workflow guides for P2, RED, XDCAM, AVCCAM, and DSLR cameras and footage"

• 1. Re: workflow guides for P2, RED, XDCAM, AVCCAM, and DSLR
          shooternz Level 6

Nice work Todd.

Now...what is the chance of something similar for "Audio in Premiere Pro" please

I have avoided doing too much to do with audio in PPRO and ALWAYS leave it to the audio pros that I have access to.

Recently I had reason to do a bit more myself in a couple of projects.( budget and time constraint made me do it)

Meant  mixing a few tracks in PPRO for some Presentation type videos I produced for a client. 

I fudged it a bit with some rudimentary live mixing and got an acceptable result but I could have done better if I had know a bit more ( and had a bit more practice).  Actually I quite enjoyed the process to my surprise.

Even after reading up the manuals  (I still had them from CS2/3) , I found they informed me about the "mixer tools - Off, Read, Write, Latch etc.." but they did not give a great amount of information on how/why to use them.

LIttle workflow tutorial would be great.

• 2. Re: workflow guides for P2, RED, XDCAM, AVCCAM, and DSLR
            Todd_Kopriva Level 8

> Now...what is the chance of something similar for "Audio in Premiere Pro" please

The chances are good. I have quite a list of to-do items, and now this is on the list, somewhat near the top.

• 3. Re: workflow guides for P2, RED, XDCAM, AVCCAM, and DSLR
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Tod-d-d,

Just tell the wife and kids that you will see them, about the time that school starts in the early Fall, as you have a big "to-do list, and the PrPro Community needs you!

Thanks,

Hunt