I used network monitor to look inside the response and request. Flash builder invokes my fault handler, but in the response body I can see the data that I want. for the fault and result handlers I used the HttpService events. I do not use CallResponder object, may it be why I am getting this error.
the request message is the following:
(here also I have only two string parameters, but network monitor shows twice each of them ??? Also I could not figure out that)
and the response is:
as you can see response body includes an xml data that is what I want. but it gives error. and when I test the operation it works fine.
Any help to figure out the problem? thanks...
I've had this error before when you're firing the send off too early before all you components have a chance to initiliase (this may also explain why it works sometimes but not others). Make sure you firing the send after you components have initialised - if that doesn't work you should also introducing a deliberate delay (using a timer) of (say) a couple of seconds.
I hope that helps.
I am initiating http request by a button click. I wait for components to be initialized. It gives the same error. I move the project to another computer and it works. I am using apache php server, can it be related to my php server conf. But from a browser my service works fine.
well, I export the project as .fxp and then import again. now it works fine. but I still do not know what was the problem