3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2007 3:23 AM by Dominic Michael

Cant reconnect to CPS

Fred_Clown Level 1
      I administer the CPS at out organization and when I try to reconnect to CPS I get this message "The Contribute Publishing Services server doesn't have any new connections for you. Please contact your site administrator." Does anybody know why this might be happening? I have removed the connections, but when I try to reestablish it won't let me. I need to be able to get into it seeing as I am the administrator.
        • 1. Re: Cant reconnect to CPS
          Fred_Clown Level 1
          Does anybody from Adobe even check this?
          • 2. Re: Cant reconnect to CPS
            deandyer Level 1
            Fred,

I don't think so, at least not officially from the "Important Note" at the bottom of the page. Just a bunch of users here.

I've been using CPS for all of zero minutes (can't connect to the server to configure it), so the only thing that comes to mind is that you don't have enough licenses for your connection. Look to see if other connections have taken all the licenses for the product. Again, I have NO real idea, but figured I'd at least try to help...
            • 3. Re: Cant reconnect to CPS
              Dominic Michael Adobe Employee
              "The Contribute Publishing Services server doesn't have any new connections for you. Please contact your site administrator." This error message appears only when there is no website using that Publishing server, for the particular user you connected with.
              Please login to https://localhost:8900/contribute/admin/server.cfm and select Website settings category to verify the site your are trying to connected is listed or not.