• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Tutorial

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2007 Aug 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded RoboHelp and cannot find the Tutorial. The starter page looks nothing like the RoboHelp Central page that is in the tutorial. I have been opening a second file and creating a new one, but obviously content referred to in the tutorial is not there and I am not getting the full effect by mimicking the process absent that content.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2007 Aug 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

Are you talking about the trial version? The difficulty with answering questions on that is that the forum supporters have the full versions and we cannot maintain a trial version because it expires.

You don't say where you have looked for the tutorial. In the full version it can be accessed from the Help menu. Are you not seeing it there? Hang on, first you say you cannot find it and then starter page is nothing like a page in the tutorial. Well how do you know that if you cannot find it? I'm confused.

Please can you clarify the whole post.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2007 Aug 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I think it has something to do with not having the full version. But later I ended up finding the proper destination with a full interactive tutorial - the location was mentioned in the second phase (at the beginning of Part Two) of the tutorial and now I'm finally getting to work with it.

Thanks for reading my post and thinking it over.

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp