I am using Robohelp 8.0. I am creating a merged Webhelp project and calling the help as context sensitive from the web application using the Topic ID.
Calling webhelp with parent_csh.htm#<productID> work fine in Firefox, IE browsers.
When I try to call the topic in Safari browser on Mac OS, it opens the topic section correctly as shown below:
when I click the Show link on the top of the page to view the TOC, it gives me a page cannot be displayed error as shown in screenshot below:
NOTE: It still works well in Firefox on the same Mac computer.
What is not working:
* Error occurs when the show link is clicked in help page in Safari 5.0 browser.
* Same error reported even when I include "withnavpane=true" in the parent_csh.htm#<topic id> to show the TOC.
* Is Robohelp 8.0 is compatible with Safari browsers in Mac?
* Is there a way to show the TOC of the webhelp in Safari?
* Why Safari interprets the '#' to %23 and why the link does not work in Safari alone even it works in Firefox on the same machine?
Let me know your thoughts and awaiting a resolution from sharp heads of Robohelp.
Thanks & Regards,