3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2010 10:17 AM by Rick Gerard

make a intro to webcast

bslindgreenshlrk
      hey how do I create an effect such as their logo and company name the video is here
        • 1. Re: make a intro to webcast
          bogiesan-gyyClL Level 3

All I got was a blank green screen for several seconds so can't tell if you're asking about a specific on-screen effect or the process of creating motion graphics.

Most production issues aer answered simply by defining your needs, designing the piece, assembling the tools and resources required to fulfill the vision, and alloowing enough time to get it done in three or four roughcuts before arriving at a version everyone likes and will accept.

If you do not know much about audio production, graphics, or how to use the software tools in CS3-5 you start with the manuals, the tutorials, and dedicating about 60 hours to figuring out AE. .

bogiesan

• 2. Re: make a intro to webcast
            Todd_Kopriva Level 8

I didn't see anything, either. Just a blank web page.

Since I don't know exactly what you're trying to do, I'll take this opportunity to suggest that the best place for you to begin is at the beginning:

"Getting started with After Effects"

• 3. Re: make a intro to webcast
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Had to download the movie to see it. The project is not much more than some animated masks, maybe a little 3d camera move, and some shape or Illustrator layers. Creative use of blend modes and a healthy dose of motion blur class up the project.

You should be able to learn everything you need to know by following Todd's link.