Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Code Hinting not working

Jun 25, 2010 Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to get code hinting working for flash (not flex) packages in Flash Builder Professional.

Code hinting is working for some some packages, but it doesn't include the the Flash specific packages (flash.*).

My Referenced Libraries includes playerglobal.swc, flash.swc, ik.sec, PffLib.swc, tlfruntime.swc, and textLayout.swc.  None of these swc's seem to have the flash package included (i'd expect to see it in the flash.swc).

I have tried several attempts to create new workspaces, new projects, but nothing seems to fix it.

I am using the Flash Builder Plugin with Eclipse 3.5.2.  I also have the Master Collection installed.

Is this even possible in Flash Builder?

Thanks

N8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2010 Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The biggest problem is that i don't have code hinting for the flash package.  For example, when attempting to create a new variable of data type flash.events.Event.  i do not get code hinting for the packages or classes within those packages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce the issue. Can you attach a sample project(fxp file)?

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines