3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2010 5:06 PM by kglad

Please HELP!!!

adedtv

How do I make a selectable photo scroll bar like the one on http://www.islanddefjam.com/Default.aspx?labelID=74 under the nav. I want to make one similar on a music web site, but am unsure how it's done.

I just need to know what I need to do, I'll figure it out from there. DO I jus bring the png photos in seperately? Do I just use a scroll bar component? I just need to know where to start

• 1. Re: Please HELP!!!
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

you won't use the scrollbar component.

other than that there's not much to say because there's not much to that.  when the selector is near an artist, the images move to center that artist's image and when you click near an artists name, the images move to center that artist's image.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Please HELP!!!
            adedtv Level 1

Okay, I'm new to flash, so if I don't use the scrollbar component how do I achieve this effect?

• 3. Re: Please HELP!!!
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

you'll need to learn some flash or hire someone.  that's not something that's within reach of a beginner.

on the other hand, you don't need to be an expert either.  you can start by learning the basics of the actionscript version you're going to use.