1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2007 12:24 AM by catalinanastasoaie

LiveCycle DataAccessor generated code is broken

Kronenberg
      Hi,

Tried to generate a LiveCycle app using the Data Accessor wizard in Flex 3 to display data from a mySQL database with three simple columns: id(int), firstname(varchar 50), surname(varchar 50). I'm using JBoss 4 and JRE 1.6.

The generated code did not compile - I needed to add 'import java.math.BigDecimal' to one of the Java scripts in order to get it to compile - no biggy but this should be fixed for release... but then...

When I ran the application, I get runtime errors:

VerifyError: Error #1107: The ABC data is corrupt, attempt to read out of bounds.
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchResultEvent()
      at private::DataListRequestResponder/result()
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
      at private::NetConnectionMessageResponder/NetConnectionChannel.as$33:NetConnectionMessageRes ponder::resultHandler()
      at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/result()
      at [tincan]

I can't figure out where this error is being caused but I'm pretty sure it's a bug in the generated code 'cos I've not written anything aside from adding the import to get the code to compile.

Anyone know what can be done to fix this code up?!

Cheers,

Jamie.