When you say play/publish, presumably you mean as a projector? If so, what state is the 'Exit lock' checkbox on the 'Projector' tab of the File -> Publish Settings... dialog?
Thank you for reply. I mean publish as shockwave movie in a browser. I control all setting of both movies. Everything is same.
Iam totally frustrated from this so yesterday I try install Director 11 trial and try to completly copy & paste all codes to new movie. Hope it will help.
BUT! ... I have hundreds of code lines and Director 11 have very slow selecting more lines by drag & select ... and ... help is totally useless for me now. If you want find something it takes lots of time ... Question: Is it possible to import help from old Director to new Director 11? My old Director have normal help which was fast and you can easily find what you need. This new help is pain.
I need serious help! I start thinking that Director and shockwave plugin at browsers are nonstable or so ...
I retype code to new Director 11 as I post earlier. I completed movie which I publishing by browsers than I uploaded it to my local server. I have two computers to tests and when I play movie at first computer, everything work without problem! But If I play it at second computer, I not see 3D model which is alpha & omega in my movie...
Question: I play same movie from one location. Why one computer show movie correctly but second not? This happen even when I first play movie from second compuer etc... Only second computer not show main model. First computer allways correct. Restart computers, restart server ..nothing helped.
I not know what to do ... I never meet this type of error at eny OP languages ... It looks like Directors Lingo is nonstable or so. Or Shockwave.
Does anyone meet my problem before?
Thank you for suggestions.
Sorry, it's not clear what your issue is. You say 'alpha and omega' - what are you referring to? Can you be more explicit, or provide a URL and a screenshot?
I found the solution!
Please If someone meet same problem = one source DCR but computers show it differently ... "problem" was at critical computer. I must delete and recreate computer user on it. I do not know why but looks like Director have "invisible" cache somewhere ..I am using OpenSMUS and looks like Director have somw kinds of bugs when using it....
BTW If someone know how use multiuser.xtra (with OpenSMUS) UDP sending messages from WAN to server which is behind firewall (NAT), please send me a tell. I never complete it because I found on internet that Macromedia stop working at SMUS and leave UDP "uncompleted" so when using TCP protocol, everything work great but UDP clients have problems sending messages to server which have not global IP even when you have correct NAT port forwarding.... Please If someone know how go along this problem, let me know. (PS: sending UDP messages at local network work perfect for me so I have not mistake in my code)