This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
The issue with the flash player beta & comments is a known issue and the flash team is looking into it.
As for the "Unable to connect" errors - can you provide more information on when you receive this error? Is it when you are logging in, viewing theme lists, saving, etc? That will help us to narrow down if you are experiencing a time-out issue or not.
lead kuler geek
I think it is in your load balancers or something - Either I am getting a different Namespace for kuler when it round robins( xmlns:kuler=" http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/" & http://kulerserv/services/rss/kulerRSS ) or one of the servers is just dead .
when I use the Get - I get this NS http://kulerserv/services/rss/kulerRSS
when I use the Query - I get this NS http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/"
Here is the Results I get back from both.
Also notice that using the Get you do not get back any ColorMode, Channel or Index data from the "kuler:themeSwatch" tag
I guess I will only use Query's right now.
Please use the http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/ NS for you mashups. The other is intended to be used by the kuler front-end, and contains only a subset of the data returned by the public APIs
Seems to a problem with namespaces?!
If I use the following request, I get often the wrong namespace: http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/get.cfm?listtype=recent
So my mashup sometimes works, sometimes not.
You are using the correct API request - can you describe the error message you are receiving?
lead kuler geek
Two minutes ago, I did a request ( http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/get.cfm?listtype=recent) and got the right namespace in the xml file. The last time I did (see posting above), I got both (randomly). Perhaps a load balancer problem?
But I don't know if the problem still exists. My workaround is the following one: I read the namespace of the sent file, write it into a variable and use this variable for parsing the feed. So it doesn't matter which namespace it is :)
To answer your question: Before, I didn't get a error message. Sometimes, I just couldn't parse the feed, because the namespace wasn't http://kuler.adobe.com/kuler/API/rss/.
By the way, here is the result: SWX ( http://swxformat.org/) + Kuler
Me too. It drives me nuts.
I have had this happen to me daily, several times a day.
Also, I noticed when I just finish cleaning my computer, and come on here and click on a theme - I get a new virus. it just happened today again.
I will pay more attention to get the theme I click on. But I have noticed they are not regular users. Todays for example could be any of the themes on the first and second page.