Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webhelp/Custom Skins

Contributor ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm feeling very restricted in using Robohelp to create my own skin and have spent too much time tweaking things only to find out it's not quite what I'm looking for. I've reviewed the Skinny on Skins (which is very helpful!) and incorporated some of the very helpful suggestions.

However, I'm at the point now where I just want to start over from scratch and build it from the ground up; my patience and time is running short.  I reviewed the Xara site, suggested by other posters here and Rick Stone (Skinny on Skins) and I think Xara's Menu Creator might fit my needs instead of Web Designer (formerly WebStyle) because,really, I just need the menus.

Has anyone here used Xara Menu Creator?

thanks for your input....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks....Xara MenuMaker, although about 6 yrs old, is just fine and inexpensive.  I checked out the Vista buttons, but.....not worth the extra cost for my needs.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp