0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2010 10:23 AM by Flashy342

BlazeDS service issue

Flashy342

Hey all,

I am trying to build a Flex application with BlazeDS. I got to the point where I need to connect to the data service. I then get a wizard asking what type of service to add. I click on the service file and when I click finish I get the following message:

"Project.Services is not available in the specified location. Try importing by unselecting the destination AppService"

Is there a specific place that I need to place the service file or are there more files that I need to accompany this? Maybe it's with the XML config files that I need to play around with and figure out what's going on. I know that I'm close to getting my project up and running, but this error doesn't really help me like the other errors do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

***Update***: I fixed the issue as it was how I was pointing to the file, but when I clicked finished I got a whole new error stating that:

"Project.Services.AppService contains overloaded method and is not supported for Introspection. Try importing by unselecting the destination AppService"

I've taken a look at this online and from what I've seen mentions the stack and how the JVM reads the functions. Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Message was edited by: Flashy342