1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 30, 2010 8:08 AM by Mylenium

    measure tool like photoshop

    J4e8a16n Level 1

      HI e



      The measure tool does not seem to be like the one in photoshop.


      How can I measure an angle between two objects ( forms or else) ?


      You know in photoshop you drag the measure tool and then keeping the mouse pressed you alt and go on the othe way.


      Thank you,