1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 1, 2010 9:42 AM by Poomani

Issue w/ OSMF DVRCast w/ use of 'raw:'  (bug?)

WebAppEngineer Level 1

I am having some issues with his OSMF player and DVRCast. I have started a dvr stream using the raw format prefix. I’m thinking it’s having issues with the “raw:” 

These are the errors I’m getting.

DVRCast subscribe failed

Unexpected server response: NetStream.DVRStreamInfo.Failed

or

Error: Unexpected null parameter passed to method

at DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever.as:61]

at DVRCastDVRTrait()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastDVRTrait.as:68]

at org.osmf.net.dvr::DVRCastNetLoader/processFinishLoading()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastNetLoader.as:113]

at org.osmf.net::NetLoader/finishLoading()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\NetLoader.as:282]

at org.osmf.net::NetLoader/onCreationComplete()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\NetLoader.as:308]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at Function/org.osmf.net.dvr:DVRCastNetConnectionFactory/private:onCreationComplete/org.osmf .net.dvr:onStreamInfoRetrieverComplete()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastNetConnectionFactory.as:186]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever/complete()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever.as:163]

at DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever/onGetStreamInfoResult()[C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\OSMF\OSMF\org\osmf\net\dvr\DVRCastStreamInfoRetriever.as:126]