Is it possible to rotate rectangles around an arc, rather than a circle? I need the abililty to move the axiz point, which is why I want to use the rotate tool rather than the blend tool. However the blend tool allows me to rotate using a spline, in this case the arc I want to use.
The blend tool works fine when I use the "replace spline" command, however my rectangles are aligned in their centers, and I want the rectangles aligned along their bottom edges.
I can't find any tutorials to help...is this possible?
1) Create the first rectangle,
2) Move a copy downwards by the height and remove any fill/stroke,
3) Group 1) and 2) to be used as the start of the blend,
4) Create a copy of 3) as the end of the blend,
5) Make the blend from 3) to 4) and replace the spine.