• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From Powerpoint to Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am trying to import images (actually a whole slide) from Powerpoint to photoshop and the image quality is terrible.  I tried first importing as a Jpeg, and I made the image as high of quality as Powerpoint will allow and the quality is still not too good.  Now I tried saving as a tiff, and printing as a PDF.  Both strategies failed.  Has anyone dealt with this issue before???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>printing as a PDF

don't print to PDF, instead save it as a PDF.

then open the PDF in PS, when you get the dialog in PS choose images and select the image that you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export for Web from Powerpoint. It will generate a collect for output of the images in the document at file resolution. At that point, you can determine if your images are garbage or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike

That's a good method for easily finding the images, but I find that it doesn't leave the image intact as the original imported rez and file type. Often it will drop it to an indexed gif etc.

regards and happy 4th

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm -

It should. I have always found that it will do a direct collect and not down sample.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines