1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2010 1:35 PM by barefootinsand

Can't save PDF files on one PC

Tradester

I have Windows Explorer 8 and Vista Home Premium 64 bit on two pcs. I can save all downloaded pdf files on one, but can't save my bank statements and credit card statments on the other. I can save pdf files that aren't from protected sites. I have installed all updates to no avail.

I can save my bank statements if I turn off the protected mode, but can't login to my credit card accounts with the protected mode off.

I am using Adobe Reader 9.3.3.177

• 1. Re: Can't save PDF files on one PC
          barefootinsand

Corn Trader wrote:

I have Windows Explorer 8 and Vista Home Premium 64 bit on two pcs. I can save all downloaded pdf files on one, but can't save my bank statements and credit card statments on the other. I can save pdf files that aren't from protected sites. I have installed all updates to no avail.

I can save my bank statements if I turn off the protected mode, but can't login to my credit card accounts with the protected mode off.

I am using Adobe Reader 9.3.3.177

I have Windows 7, but had the same problem.  I contacted my bank and was told to right click on the first existing icon on the reader page.  A drop-down box appeared with an extensive menu, including the "save to."  Hope this helps you.  I spend hours trying to figure it out to no avail.