3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2010 1:34 PM by e2dev

Typos

ianben Level 1

Firstly I want to thank Adobe for providing the FIAW tutorials as a free resource, it is proving invaluable for getting to grips with this software. The accompanying exercise pages though do contain some very bad typos which results in learners spending a huge amount of time trying to track down the errors and correcting them. I am all for encouraging individuals to delve deeper so as to increase their knowledge but correcting mistakes can be frustrating and time consuming, it also gives an impression of a degree of sloppiness on behalf of the presenters.

The videos are fine and very instructive, so I tend to work from them. Sorry if it sounds like a moan because overall I'm really impressed at the way Adobe provides so much tutorial back-up for their products.

ian

• 1. Re: Typos
          e2dev Level 2

Hi Ian - do you have a list of what's wrong in the exercises? All exercise feedback is monitored, responded to and corrected, so any detailed corrections you would suggest is welcome. Thanks for the feedback and helping to make the experience better for others!

• 2. Re: Typos
            ianben Level 1

If it helps I can provide a list - as a lecturer in subjects related to

multi-media and communication I do get a bit "picky" when it comes to such

things.

Your response serves to impress me more regarding Adobe and the support it

provides.

Regards

Ian

Ian Bennett,

Lecturer,

Department of English, Communication, Film and Media,

Anglia Ruskin University,

East Road,

Cambridge CB1 1PT.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s)

only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take

no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please

reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the

e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily

represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

• 3. Re: Typos
              e2dev Level 2

Thank you for the kind words, Ian. We do our best   You can post all your comments here or you can post them at the end of each exercise page so that others can see your concerns in context of the exercises. Either way, we will follow up with appropriate corrections and/or clarifications.