4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2006 9:58 AM by mmh166_2

CSS problems in Firefox

mmh166_2
      Using Dreamweaver MX 2004 on a PC (win xp). I hope this is an easy one... I built a CSS page using MX 2004 three column left nav template. As I built it, I would preview it from my hard drive in both Firefox and IE with no display problems. I have just posted it online and now have issues viewing the page in firefox. It loads, but without any of the proper formatting. If I view it online using IE, it's fine. In fact, if I view it online using the IE extension on firefox, it's fine too. Just won't display properly in regular old Firefox once it was posted. URL: http://www.kirbyhoffman.com/class/

Thanks and HELP!
        • 1. Re: CSS problems in Firefox
          Level 7
          > Using Dreamweaver MX 2004 on a PC (win xp). I hope this is an easy one...
          > I
          > built a CSS page using MX 2004 three column left nav template. As I built
          > it,
          > I would preview it from my hard drive in both Firefox and IE with no
          > display
          > problems. I have just posted it online and now have issues viewing the
          > page in
          > firefox. It loads, but without any of the proper formatting. If I view
          > it
          > online using IE, it's fine. In fact, if I view it online using the IE
          > extension on firefox, it's fine too. Just won't display properly in
          > regular
          > old Firefox once it was posted. HELP!

Without seeing the page, there is no way anyone can help you.
          Post a link to this problem page...

--
          Nadia
          Adobe� Community Expert : Dreamweaver
          -------------------------------------------------
          http://www.DreamweaverResources.com | CSS Templates|Tutorials
          -------------------------------------------------

• 3. Re: CSS problems in Firefox
            Level 7
            Try right clicking on the image in Word and choose Edit Picture, then
            select it and copy and paste in to photoshop. It's worked for me in the
            past doing it that way.

Or can you print and rescan them?

Osgood wrote:
            > Anyone know how to get embedded images out of Word?
            >
            > Some nice client has sent me a few diagrams embedded in the Word
            > document that I need to get over to Quark Xpress.
            >
            > I can pull them from Word into Photoshop (300dpi) and save as a tiff but
            > they print out quite fuzzy in comparison to when printed out directly
            > from the Word document itself. They seem to lose clarity in the process.
            >
            > Any ideas?
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Os.
            >
            • 4. Re: CSS problems in Firefox
              mmh166_2 Level 1
              Went back to a restore point and tried again with no problems. must have messed the code up at some point after the restore point. anyone have any ideas as to what i might have done?