0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2010 6:26 AM by TStewartFan

Default Menu Question

TStewartFan

I know the posted way to properly disable menu options is a via a Javascript but was curious if anyone has yet to find a way to permanently set the menu (F9) option to not active at launch?  I have searched high and low but have yet to find a key that will trigger this event as as active upon boot-up so that I don't have to press f9 every time I launch Adobe (JS is permanently disabled so not an option).  I do know that my Remembered View of the action creates the following key:

ON Position:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\9.0\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles\c1\cViewDef]
      "xwindowFrame"=hex:22,00,00,00,3c,00,00,00,aa,03,00,00,de,02,00,00
      OFF Position:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\9.0\RememberedViews\cNoCategoryFiles\c1\cViewDef]
      "xwindowFrame"=hex:22,00,00,00,50,00,00,00,aa,03,00,00,de,02,00,00

Is there a way to modify the registry so my xwindow frame value is set to the above (off position) instead of the default on value? I am guessing there is no way to address the issue via a registry based solution from all the topic related posts I have read but figured I would toss the question out one last time just in case a new release has allowed for the change via the registry.   Thanks for the clarification on the matter one last time.