1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2010 1:58 PM by [scott]

    Several Questions About Illustrator

    H3lue Level 1

      Hey.  Is there a way to create a reflection in illustrator like there is in photoshop? I am creating a bar graph, and I want the graph to bars to reflect on the background surface of the graph. Also, how is there a way to create a sort of glossy surface over the surface of an object such as a rectangle (of the bar graph).  I have a very dull line/shape drawing that just needs more depth in general.  I think these things would help, but I don't want to have to deal with transferring the objects in to Photoshop, and then transferring back, because I still have more vector drawing to do, but I don't want to continue until I know whether or not these things help.