An Air project that was working fine with FB4 is no longer working after the upgrade to FB 4.0.1 (277662). No idea what's going on here...
VerifyError: Error #1014: Class IIMEClient could not be found.
at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:267]
at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_preloaderDocFrameReadyHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\framework s\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2460]
at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\p reloaders\Preloader.as:488]
That helped a lot (with air 1.5.3)! Thank you very much.
Actually I didn't know what the correct namespace for air 2 was. So I decided to remain on 1.5.3 for the time being.
But there is no reason to stay on that as I now found the correct settings:
And with that it works without your workaround.