• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inline graphics buttons slightly above text line

Aug 14, 2007 Aug 14, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robhelp 5.5.

In my text I have various graphics of application buttons. The graphics are a bit above the text line. How do I move the graphics a little down so the bottom of the graphics are aligned with the bottom of the text line.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your graphics should be bottom aligned if you have no text wrapping, and if you had the appearance would be very different.

Create a graphic which is solid black and test with that. I wonder if your graphic has an edge to that is not showing and makes you think it is further up the page than it is.

Try clicking the graphic to see where the botom edge lines up.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi all

Another trick you may employ would be to configure a negative bottom margin for these images. I know the spin controls only go to 0 and won't begin changing the value to the negative values. But there is nothing to prevent you from manually typing the desired value (for example -10) into the field. It will probably require a bit of trial and error.

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp