2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2010 11:57 PM by Balaji Sridhar

    Flex Data Services , Datamanagement

    daslicht Level 2

      Hi,

      I created the PHP Classes from a existing MySQL Database.

       

      I have now modified the update Method that it is receiving an additional parameter.

       

      Datamanagement is disabled for that function.

       

      Its working how it should but as I receive the result i get this error, anyone please like to enlighten me what is going wrong?

      mx.data::Conflict {
        cause = mx.data.messages::DataMessage {
          body = [["galleryName"],
          {
            gallery_id = 54
            galleryIcon = "IMG00003.jpg"
            galleryName = "Artists"
            policy = "public"
          },
          valueObjects::Gallery {
            gallery_id = 54
            galleryIcon = "IMG00003.jpg"
            galleryName = "Renamed"
            policy = "public"
          }]
          clientId = null
          correlationId = ""
          destination = "galleryRPCDataManager"
          headers = {
            newReferencedIds = null
            prevReferencedIds = null
          }
          identity = {
            gallery_id = 54
          }
          messageId = "310D7D01-D457-1A85-4EDA-C1C62B913B47"
          operation = 3
          timestamp = 0
          timeToLive = 0
        }
        causedByLocalCommit = false
        clientObject = valueObjects::Gallery {
          gallery_id = 54
          galleryIcon = "IMG00003.jpg"
          galleryName = "Renamed"
          policy = "public"
        }
        destination = "galleryRPCDataManager"
        errorID = 0
        message = "Local item has changes to properties that conflict with remote change."
        name = "Error"
        originalObject = {
          gallery_id = 54
          galleryIcon = "IMG00003.jpg"
          galleryName = "Artists"
          policy = "public"
        }
        propertyNames = ["galleryName"]
        resolved = false
        serverObject = gallery_id=54
        serverObjectDeleted = false
        serverObjectReferencedIds = {
        }
      }
           at mx.data::DataStore/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::processConflict()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataStore.as:3428]
           at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::updateCache()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:5468]
           at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::updateCacheWithId()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:5316]
           at mx.data::DataList/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::processSequence()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataList.as:2582]
           at mx.data::DataList/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::processSequenceResult()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataList.as:2880]
           at mx.data::DataListRequestResponder/result()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataListRequestResponder.as:103]
           at mx.data::RPCDataServiceAdapter/sendResultEvent()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\RPCDataServiceAdapter.as:1508]
           at mx.data::RPCDataServiceAdapter/executeQueryResult()[C:\depot\DataServices\branches\lcds_modeler101\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\RPCDataServiceAdapter.as:1444]
           at mx.collections::ItemResponder/result()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\collections\ItemResponder.as:129]
           at mx.rpc::AsyncToken/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::applyResult()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncToken.as:239]
           at mx.rpc.events::ResultEvent/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::callTokenResponders()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\events\ResultEvent.as:207]
           at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractOperation.as:244]
           at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:318]
           at mx.rpc::Responder/result()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:56]
           at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:84]
           at NetConnectionMessageResponder/resultHandler()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:547]
           at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/result()[E:\dev\4.0.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:235]
      

       

      I have noticed , when I remove the second parameter again and enable data management the conflict is gone.

       

      strange