Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFMENU and Firefox

Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was working to get the menu perfect in Internet Explorer 7, it comes the time to check what it would look like in Firefox. Oh no! It is not good!!!

the menu is horizontal: item 1 | item 2 | item 3 | etc...

But in Firefox, it apperas like:

item 1
| item 2
| item 3
| etc...

At that moment, I decided to splitted two pages source; one for IE and one for Firefox. since the IE code is working well with IE, I do not want to mess too much with it while I will play with the code to adjust to the requirements - I guess - of Firefox.

Is anybody had this problem also? Have you check your CFMENU in firefox? Have you tried to do something else than just using the example from the User Guide? If yes, let me know!

thank's
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007
I noticed the same thing, but if you put a table around the cfmenu and specify a width wide enough for all the menu items then that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2007 Aug 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed the same thing, but if you put a table around the cfmenu and specify a width wide enough for all the menu items then that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2007 Aug 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It works but very tricky. A table in a table to make it works!!!

ADOBE, you got a little point to resolve here for the next patch and/or next version of CF. But I am always happy when I find solution and you got me one that works Scott.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation