Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder real world examples

Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone give point me to a list of web sites built with Flash Builder.  Adobe does not even use it on their web sites. Adobe TV used to be build with Flex, but not now

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Builder can be used to build any Flash-based applications or content, either using the Flex framework or ActionScript 3.

For examples of Flex applications I'd recommend you take a look at the Flex.org showcase: http://flex.org/showcase

Thanks,

Andrew

Senior Product Manager, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't found very much documentation on that. Do you have any links you might pass along?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2010 Aug 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand. The showcase contains a list of websites. What do you need documentation about ?

balakrishnan v

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines