• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking to Baggage Files

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2007 Aug 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created some baggage files that are PDF's. And created a new page with links with the files. They work perfectly with preview, but although this page does have the correct 'conditional build' tag. That page is not appearing in the final build - I did try giving it a 'global' flag so it would be part of all the builds - although it was compiled with no conditions.
Now I'm stuck...
thanks
A
PS - I'm sure this was covered somewhere - so forgive me for the duplication..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2007 Aug 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want something to appear in all builds, there is no need to tag it. A topic without a tag will appear in all topics by default.

You say though you have compiled without a build expression. Have you checked the output files to see if the topic is in the folder structure?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2007 Aug 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yup - guess who forgot to add it to the TOC!! Now everything is working well.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp