2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2007 1:07 AM by ThinkInk

Contribute resizing larger imported images to no more than 700 pixels wide

stevens2ut
      Even if my image is larger, and I change the properties, Contribute resizes images to be no more than 700 pixles wide. I have found this is true on both Mac and PC.
      Does anyone know about this? Or how to override it?
        • 1. Re: Contribute resizing larger imported images to no more than 700 pixels wide
          Whatcom_Co Level 1
          I only use Contribute to manage content - I don't administer or design anything, so take this with a grain of salt. My system administrator has set certain defaults for pages I can edit (ie links are always 12 point Arial, etc). It may be the case that your system manager set up Contribute to limit the size of pictures to increase download speed or some other reason. If there is someone who oversees all Contribute users, I'd talk to them. If that's not your situation, then I'm not sure - you might need a more technical answer. Good Luck!
          • 2. Re: Contribute resizing larger imported images to no more than 700 pixels wide
            ThinkInk Level 2
            Indeed the solution must be in adjusting the User and Roles settings by the administrator. When you are the administrator or you installed contribute yourself as standalone application, you will have to take these steps:

1. fire up Contribute
            2. In the menu go to: Edit, Administer Websites, Pick the right website
            3. Go to Users and Roles, New Images
            4. Adjust the settings to your liking

grtz.
            Hayo