0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2007 5:10 PM by MacChic

.Mac Connection Issue

MacChic
      I have had issues with connecting to my .Mac account using Contribute 4.1 (included in Web Standard CS3 for Mac OS X). I am running the software on Tiger (10.4.10). After receiving the error message when the program starts up "Sorry, but we encountered problems creating your .Mac connection...verify your .Mac settings in system preferences.", I checked the settings and the problems still persist. I have tried everything suggested within the knowledgebase on Adobe's support site. I would like to resolve the issue and/or turn off the "sorry, but bla bla message" when the program launches. The following log was copied from the Crash Reporter utility. I have deleted all the preferences associated with the software and host and the problem is still there. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Crash Reporter log:
      2007-08-22 15:57:55.993 System Preferences[13689] Failed to register NSConnection
      2007-08-22 16:06:26.979 Contribute[13694] CFLog (0):
      CFPropertyListCreateFromXMLData(): plist parse failed; the data is not proper UTF-8. The file name for this data could be:
      (UNKNOWN)
      The parser will retry as in 10.2, but the problem should be corrected in the plist.
      Aug 22 16:09:02 User-Computer /Library/Application Support/FLEXnet Publisher/Service/11.03.005/FNPLicensingService: Started\n
      Aug 22 16:09:02 User-Computer /Library/Application Support/FLEXnet Publisher/Service/11.03.005/FNPLicensingService: This service performs licensing functions on behalf of FLEXnet enabled products.\n