• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bookmarks in Flash Builder

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2010 Jul 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eclipse has a very useful bookmark feature where you hitt ctrl F2 to make one, and F2 to cycle through.  It speeds up development significantly for me.  I know flash builder 4 has the bookmark feature but is there a way to make it fast?  I don't want to give it a frickin' name, and I don't want to click in a window to get back to it.  I just want to mark them and then cycle through.  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 19, 2010 Jul 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I do not think it is possible to assign a custom keyboard shortcut for iterating over the Bookmarks set in Flash Builder 4.

Seems it is only possible to assign a custom keyboard shortcut for the new Bookmark creation operation and

to bring Bookmarks View into the opened Eclipse  perspective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I understand you correctly, I think this is possible. You'll need to add your shortcut keys under Preferences>General>Keys. So, assign a shortcut to "Add Bookmark" The other thing is you need to add Bookmarks to be included in next/previous navigation under Preferences/General/Editors/Text Editors/Annotations. Then "Next Annotation" will go to bookmarked items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines