0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2010 7:10 AM by nik3188

Can't install CS5 Master Collection

nik3188

Hi,

I have problems installing the Adobe CS5 Master Collection on my ASUS U80V laptop. When I run the installation, the "initializing installation" window pops up. Sometimes it loads a bit and freezes there, the only way I can get past that is to restart my laptop. If I do manage to proceed past that point and get up to the "installation progress" stage, it just gets stuck at 1%, where it says it's installing "Adobe Dynamiclink Support", and it's calculating the time remaining.

I've turned off firewall and antivirus, tried moving the files to the root of C drive, and I've rebooted my laptop so many times already. I'm still getting either the freeze at the initializing stage or the freeze later at the installing progress page.

I've checked the system requirements with my computer and I should be able to install without any problems. I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64, 4GB DDR2 RAM, Intel Duo T6600, and I have more than enough memory in the HD. I don't know why this is happening, please help!