6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2010 9:52 AM by pdfross

FormCalc

pdfross Level 1

Hello,

I have created a form that contains a table that currently has one row and several columns. To add additional rows/columns the user would click an "Add Additional Rows" button.  . One column of the table name "FeeDue" would be used for numeric values.  Those numbers would be added together in the "Total" column.  When numbers are enetered in a  column named "Ramount" those numbesr would be subtracted from the "Total".

Everything works with one exception --  The number add correctly, the first subtraction works correctly, but when I add a new row the subtraction in that and any following rows do not..

Also, is there anyway to get the numeric values from a drop down list to add?  When I try to do so,  I get a number 1 or 2, and not the actual number. 

This is the script.

---------------------------form1.DV.Subform2.Total::calculate: - (FormCalc, client)-------------------------------------

sum(Table1.Row2[*].FeeDue[*]) - (Table1.Row2[*].Ramount[*])

-------------------------------------

Also, is there anyway to get the numeric values from a drop down list to add?  When I try to do so,  I get a number 1 or 2, and not the actual number.

Thank you