Here's the backstory:
So DL'd FB4 recently. It's been about nine months since I've touched Flex and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for a little Air project I've been wanting to do. So I started building my app. It's a pretty simple form that when submitted creates an object, passes it to my ColdFusion cfc and gets back a query of type JSON. It then populates an advanced data grid. That's it for now, pretty easy.
Please try the following steps:
1. While setting the output folder specify it to be a well defined folder under the webroot.
2. Validate the configuration and apply the changes.
3. There might be errors or warnings displayed for the CF services in the problems view. This would happen if the CF services are not found in the new server.
4. Ensure that the services are deployed on the new server under the same relative path, as that of in the old server.
Example: If in the old server the CF services were under
then ensure that the service are under the same relative position under the webroot in the new server
5. Now refresh the service from the "Data/Services explorer"
The errors and warnings must be resolved.
Hope it helps.