I can try if you
give me the opportunity. Thanks!!!!
Could you please provide a quote for these two scripts?
Please write a well documented script.
Goal: To insert an image within a text frame and applying styles while keeping the dimensions of the original image frame. I want to make it anchored, hence the applied object style "image" (see below).
- copy the selected graphic frame
- select the content (the image)
- delete the content (the image)
- select the graphic frame
- change Object Content (currently set to Graphic) to Text
- insert cursor at the beginning of, what is now, the text frame
- paste the graphic frame
- apply object style "image"
- apply paragraph style "zero paragraph"
And separate script that does the same, but runs the script on each graphic frame containing an image on the layer "Stories".