1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 22, 2010 10:43 AM by rootsounds

    A control put between two panels to resize them, what's it called?




      in Tour De Flex there is this control between the tree on the left and the web page on the right. This control allows you to adjust the size of one control at the expense of the other.


      However I am new to Flex and I don't see any dragable control on the Components view of my Premium Edition of Adobe Flash Builder 4.


      Can someone tell me what this control is called?