2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2010 8:13 PM by teenalee_13

I need help...PDF file's NOT displaying v9.3.3

teenalee_13

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this I don't know how many times. When I try toopen a pdf file I get an error window NO error code # that says:

Error exists...Page may not display correctly or in my case COMPLETELY!  Contact the person who created document to correct the problem.

Did that they say everything is fine on their end maybe I need to reinstall program or maybe plug ins are not there or something.  All I know is that I need this program for my business, I can't get important doc's that I need because it won't display all of the info. Can somebody please help ASAP!?

Thanks for any help

Oh by the way...i did the suggestions I got here on the site,nothing.

Kris

• 1. Re: I need help...PDF file's NOT displaying v9.3.3
          pwillener Level 8

teenalee_13 wrote:

Oh by the way...i did the suggestions I got here on the site,nothing.

What suggestion(s) is this?

Aso, what is your operating system?

Did you use earlier versions of Adobe Reader without problems?  If so, I suggest that you uninstall 9.3.3, then install 8.2.3

• 2. Re: I need help...PDF file's NOT displaying v9.3.3
            teenalee_13 Level 1

Thanks I'll try it. I just uninstalled everything adobe and going in to

reload.  I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and then I did the repair

and nothing.I had no issues at all untill about last thursday or friday and

I don't know why all of a sudden it just stopped displaying the full

documents. And then just today out of the blue and only from one person I

started getting an activeX error and it comes up even when I click on an old

email of hers. The error window say

Current security settings are prohibiting or You have blocked a publisher of

one of the controls.  I haven't done anything and there is nothing in my

security that I see that can unblock the thing.

Thanks

Kris