• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Presenter player skin?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2010 Jul 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to customize Presenter's player?  I want/need to redesign and arrange the player bar. Is there an API or FLA to tweak to achieve this?

presenter_player_skin.jpg

Similar to this in Articulate:

http://www.mozealous.com/how-i-created-a-custom-articulate-presenter-skin-in-less-than-an-hour-2/

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2010 Sep 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?  Just got the eLearning suite and I would like to REPLACE Articluate Presenter.  But it still seems that Adobe Presenter is not quite there?

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2010 Sep 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can. The only customization that you can do with it is within the Settings >Appearance tab> Theme Editor. I know that doesn't help much but even with a connect pro server license one can't do much with customization.

Have you considered using Captivate? It does have more options to the play bar.

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir                                                                 I Have Used Winn Amp With Modern Skin For Years !!!! I Just Purchased Show Presenter Recently & it Only Comes With the Black Classic Player !!!!  I Am in my 70's & & Can't see Well Enough to Use The Black Classic Player !!!! can you Help me Get Back To The Modern Player or As Close As Possible Modern player That i Can Use In Show Presenter ????  I Beg Your Help !!!! Thank You So Much Sir !!!!           Jerry Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You posted in the wrong forum, this is the Captivate forum. Moreover this thread is from 2010.

AFAIK Presenter is EOL. But questions need to be posted in the Connect forum today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources