1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 23, 2010 3:37 PM by chunkee

Can the MiniToc Auto Scale to the contents? RH8

chunkee Level 1

Hello,

I am using the MiniTOC feature in the Master Page. What I am trying to accomplish or discover, is if the MiniTOC can autoscale to the contents in it and have the Body portion auto adjust as well? My output is moving toward  AIR.  I see in the RoboHelp AIR help that the MiniTOC resides below the Topic Title and is able to adjust the Body content. How is this accomplished? Just inserting a MINI TOC placeholder in each topic after the title?  Is there a way to insert the mini TOC into the Body placeholder and have it show up? For some reason I cannot get the MiniTOC place holder to work in the Body Placeholder?

So in short, I want the help to look similar to the RoboHelp Air help with the MiniTOC after the topic Title?

Thank you.

JC

• 1. Re: Can the MiniToc Auto Scale to the contents? RH8
          chunkee Level 1

NM. I finally was able to get it. I have learned that adding a MINI TOC placeholder in a Master Page after the topic created does not work. You have to add it manually. Luckily I am working on a help system and only have a few topics in it. I am working on a Proof of Concept to move toward AIR. I just wished that the server supported it.

JC