What are the major differences in comparison to the PPBM4 test?
1. The testing procedure has been greatly simplified, making it a lot easier to perform the tests and less error prone.
2. The tests themselves are much more realistic, using actual footage instead of synthetic tests.
3. Measurement errors have been greatly reduced, increasing the reliability of test results.
4. MPE testing and H.264-BR testing have been added.
5. An extensive explanation has been added on how to interpret the results.
Bill and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who voluntarily made actual footage available in different formats, used to come up with this new test and to those who helped us with beta testing through several builds and their constructive and helpful comments despite busy schedules.
Guys, thank you so much for all your much appreciated help in making this possible.