Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record Online Video

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2007 Aug 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

We're trying to record online videos at a website. The video records properly but we can't figure out to record the audio, which is what we really need. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Robert
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2007 Aug 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, what I've done in the past is connect a 3.5mm Male/Male Stereo Audio Cable (I bought mine from Radio Shack) from my microphone port to my speaker port. Captivate should capture the audio now or you could also use the windows recording tool (usually in the Accessories folder). Hope that helps.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2007 Aug 24, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello Dan:

I thought of trying that after I posted the message. Your suggestion confirms I wasn't crazy so I'm going to give it a try. I work for a government agency and we need to record online video of scam artists trying to rip off people so this is pretty important. Without the audio, we can't go to court and prove our case.

Thanks,
Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources