5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2010 11:29 AM by vipulanima2r

How do I correct Video

mike360X1

As you can see by the title, I'm having problems with the AE's video. When I select create new composition and create one, It works fine. However when I import media, and drag it onto the time line, the video overlaps the black screen that you get from the composition but the problem for me is that, the video or media in this case, is always bigger than or smaller than the the composition's default size so there is always black space in the preview window or the media extends farther than the preview window... I looked on youtube and saw other people's AE and saw that the video just snaps in place or fits perfectly once they drag the media into the preview window or the timeline. I'm new to AE so go easy on me.... I usually use vegas but ever since I heard about AE being better, I thought I might have a look and try adobe's trial.........

so, all that being said, is there something I can do to fix this problem? If I'm able to use this normally and If this software has a good impression on me (so far it hasn't..........) I may switch and buy AE...........

Thanks in advance