Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

I have a form that has a field in it which yields different results from different PCs

Former Community Member

Hi,

We have a form, (I can send it to anyone interested), our internal staff fill it out and submit it to the appropriate department. The issue appears when the appropriate department needs to make a change at their end... once the form is received by them, there is a particular field which, if checked, should equal the value of $600.00. If unchecked it should remove the $600.00 charge. However, should this check box be checked once received (if that amendment needs to be made) the value equals - $600.00 then if unchecked again, it will - $600.00 again and continue to remove $600 each time the box is checked and unchecked.

If the form is reset this error continues.

Can anyone offer any advice on this? I can email the file in question. PS the form works fine on my computer and on other staff members computers. The problematic machine is running adobe acrobat pro 7.0, I am running 9.0 but have tested it on other machines running 7.0.

Thanks in advance, Kylie

1 Reply

Former Community Member

You can send it to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look when I get a chance. Please include detailed instructions on how to reproduce the issue.

Paul