2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2010 1:35 PM by iptinak

Where's the Interactions panel?

iptinak Level 1

Okay, so I downloaded the trial version of FC and can't seem to find the iInteractions panel. I can select a button (that I created), edit my timeline, making transitions for objects to move in and out with a moose over. During all this time I have yet to see or find the interactions panel (to link the rollover to something). What am I missing? I thought the trial version was "fully functional"? I am used to Adobe stuff and looked in the tool bars for a "view" or "window" area to toggel on the panel but no dice. Any help greatly appreciated! I'm sure it is a simple oversight on my part but it's driving me nuts. In the Lynda tutorials it looks like it is there by default so maybe I turned it off somehow?

• 1. Re: Where's the Interactions panel?
          Bear Travis Adobe Employee

interactions-screenshot.png

The panels are an all or nothing deal, but they can be resized to appear invisible. Try Window > Reset Workspace if it isn't showing up there.

-Bear

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Where's the Interactions panel?
            iptinak Level 1

Thanks, I'll try the "reset workspace". I see where it is supossed to be and have dragged the size of the panel above and below it but it plain just isn't there. I must have toggeled something off somehow. I'm more used to the other Adobe products where you can choose to view a panel or not and couldn't find an option like that. Hopefully the reset will bring it back.

Should it always be there no matter what symbol or object is selected?