3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2010 3:41 PM by the_wine_snob

Logo in corner?

LevinLevin44 Level 1

We have a company logo that we would like to be displayed in the corner of our videos the entire time they are played. Now, I know I could create a logo/import one into P8, and just render it over our entire video. However, that just makes the rendering/exporting/everything so much more time consuming and makes the file much bigger because text is being displayed over our whole video.

In high school we used a program that I just can't think of the name, but we were able to have our logo appear on our videos without having to do it during the editing process.

Does anyone know a program like that or does P8 have something that would allow you to do that?

Thanks,

Levin

• 1. Re: Logo in corner?
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You might check the help file for... watermark

• 2. Re: Logo in corner?
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure of a way to have the logo appear on your videos without adding it during editing.

Unless you're just superimposing it electronically as you're broadcasting -- the way networks do.

• 3. Re: Logo in corner?
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Levin,

The file size will not be increased, regardless of how many logos you add (or how many Video Tracks you have), as you still have the very same Frame Size, the same Duration and will be using the same Bit-Rate - exactly the same file sizes.

For logos, I create these in Adobe Illustrator as Vector Art, and then Open them in Photoshop, where I Scale and Position as is needed with a Transparent Background, and Save_As a PSD, which will Rasterize the logo. That PSD is then Imported, and used on an upper Video Track, for the Duration that I require. Work very well.

Good luck,

Hunt